When you move into a new apartment for rent in Aberdeen, NC the first thing you want to do is make your new space feel like home. Making your new apartment comfortable and inviting doesn’t have to require a big budget or large projects. We have several thoughtful and creative ideas that will help to add your personality to your new space and help it feel more like home!
How to Make Your New Apartment Feel Like Home
- Personalize your space: One of the best ways to make your new apartment for rent in Aberdeen feel more like home is with personal touches. Hang your favorite artwork, display framed photos of cherished memories, and decorate with sentimental items.
- Prioritize comfort. When shopping for furniture, look for items that are cozy and soft. If a new sofa isn’t in your budget, add soft blankets and plush throw pillows to make your space inviting. Don’t underestimate the impact that hanging curtains will have on the warmth of your space.
- Go green. Adding plants to your home decor helps to bring the outdoors in, but it also improves air quality and boosts your mood. Low-maintenance plants like succulents are inexpensive and easy to maintain.
- Prioritize function. Arrange your furniture and belongings in a way that maximizes space and functionality. If you’re in a small space, consider multifunctional furniture like a fold-out dining table or sofa bed to make the most of your space.
- Add lighting. The right lighting can make a big difference in the ambience of your apartment. Table lights, floor lamps, and string lighting can help to set the mood for working, entertaining, or relaxing.
Apartment for Rent in Aberdeen, NC
If you’re looking for an apartment for rent in Aberdeen, NC, consider Fields of Aberdeen and Holly Oaks, from Burkentine Properties. Both complexes offer pet friendly units and desirable community amenities to help you feel at home.
At Burkentine Properties, we value creating communities that you are proud to call home. We build the space and you add the touches that make it uniquely your own.