Your pet is a part of your family. And when it comes to finding a place to call home, you want them to feel as comfortable as you do. However, finding a pet friendly rental in Lebanon, TN may not always be as simple as you’d hope. Here are our tips to help you find the best place to call home for you and your furry friends!
How to Find the Best Pet Friendly Rentals in Lebanon, TN
- Start your search early. Inventory of pet friendly rentals may be more limited than options that restrict pets, so searching early will give you the best chance of finding a new home you love that works with your time line.
- Know your dog’s needs. When looking for a new apartment or townhome, consider your pets’ needs. If you have an active dog breed, finding a community with a dog park or walking trails may be a top priority. Living in a pet friendly rental may also mean that other dogs are nearby for socialization and playtime.
- Think about your budget. In addition to your monthly rent and deposit, you may be responsible for a pet deposit, pet fee, or pet rent. Be sure you are accounting for these in your financial planning.
- Make a pet resume. Help your pet put his best paw forward. Gather references from your vet, dog trainer, and previous landlords that can vouch for your responsibility as a pet owner.
- Check pet policies. Once you find your pet friendly rental in Lebanon, TN, ask about specific pet policies like breed restrictions, size limitations, or pet rules. You may be asked to sign a pet addendum in addition to your lease.
- Prepare your pet. Make sure your pet is up to date on all vaccines, licenses, and has a current ID tag. Bring toys and bedding that your pet is familiar with when you introduce them to their new home.
Welcome to Legends! Pet Friendly Townhomes in Lebanon, TN
When it comes to you and your pet, we can’t wait to offer you only the best! Our luxury townhome community includes beautifully designed interiors with modern fixtures. You and your pet will be able to enjoy an outdoor recreation area, walking trails, and a dog park, all just a few steps from your new front door! Contact an agent at 717-323-4802 to learn more! We can’t wait to meet you and your four-legged family members!